Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On a Mission

I'm on a mission to find a bib (entry) into the Disney World Inaugural Wine and Dine 1/2 Marathon for the 1st weekend in October!! My best friend from FSU's husband (who is also a friend) is running and I have been looking for a good excuse to make the trip to central FL in 2010 (I visited 3x in 2009 for various weddings, baby showers, etc). The race starts at 10:00pm(!) on a new (read: more interesting) course and Epcot stays open until some insane time in the middle of the night for a private version of the food and wine festival for the runners and their friends/families. It also fits almost PERFECTLY into my marathon training plan (more on that to come) and I really want to run it!

The problem? It's sold out! If anyone has an inside hook up into getting a bib, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment